I mean... the post. It is going to be quick and to the point.
I got back from the Arkansas trip a few days ago, and it was a good trip. Thought a good bit, caught a few fish, and got to visit the Hale Family in Ash Flat.
Didn't come to any massive conclusions with the thinking, but I did get plenty to sustain. Kinda like the manna in the wilderness.
I would challenge anyone to a "catch your own fish and cook it over a fire in aluminum foil" competition. Maybe it was just because I was pretty hungry, but Emeril has nothing on me.
If you don't know the Hale's story, I would love to tell you sometime, but if you do they are doing great and as busy as ever. Really simple and different(?) way of life where they live.
In a few minutes I am head to do a Disciple Now at Bruce Kendrick's church with Jessie. Really looking forward to seeing both of them.
There was a little shift in the plans for working ski season in Crested Butte. Well, it isn't happening, but other options are starting to line up and it should all work out.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry I couldn't go to CO with you... yet!
but isn't it funny how the Lord always gets glory out of messing our plans up all the time? dang it.
Post a Comment